April 7, 2013

Spring break in a tally


Here is a recap (in tally form) of my spring break from 3/29 to 4/7

11000, the amount of money I dropped on a new car
2100, the amount of money I calculated I would get back on my taxes
2000, the amount of calories I probably consumed at Slows with Stelzer, Laura, and Danielle
170, the number of measures of band music I arranged for my middle school band
120, the approximate number of minutes my mind was blown during the Sigur Ros concert
68, the number of 6th grade composition projects I graded
52, the number of pages I read in my new book “Fuse” (at least I started it)
42.35, the amount of money I spent at Crunchy’s with Danielle, Mark, and Sarah
12, the number of minutes it took me to get a haircut.  fastest one ever.
8, the number of sunrises I watched over the lake (and one moonrise)
7, the number of Doctor Who episodes watched
5, the number of people at my very early birthday dinner at Vinsetta Garage
3, the number of times I ate with Danielle’s family (once in Canada)
3, the number of drinks I had at the “brew and view” with Eric, Michele, and Danielle
3, the number of times we visited a tea shop
2, the number of pints of ice cream purchased at Treat Dreams
2, the number of miles I started running every morning
1, the number of days left until school starts.  crap.


No comments:

Post a Comment