If anyone out there is reading this (god I'm being melodramatic...I'm making it sound like I'm leaving behind a scrawled message in a post-apocalyptic waste land), I have a super heavy post coming. Racism, education, you name it. I'm a little bit scared to put it out there. I don't want my future students/parents to search my name on google and have it pop up. So I am currently altering my privacy settings so that no one can find it through search engines and what not. Hang tight.
“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young." -Henry Ford
June 30, 2012
Hey there folks.
If anyone out there is reading this (god I'm being melodramatic...I'm making it sound like I'm leaving behind a scrawled message in a post-apocalyptic waste land), I have a super heavy post coming. Racism, education, you name it. I'm a little bit scared to put it out there. I don't want my future students/parents to search my name on google and have it pop up. So I am currently altering my privacy settings so that no one can find it through search engines and what not. Hang tight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment